- What's in a Chandlerie candle?
- Our candles are made with a clean-burning natural soy wax blend, 100% wooden wicks, and high-quality fragrance oils, creating safe and long-lasting aromas to be enjoyed in your home.
- What are your ingredients?
- From the soy wax to the fragrance oils, our candles are free from phthalates and parabens.
- Our eco-friendly and clean-burning wood wicks are made from FSC Certified Wood that is hand-crafted and made in the USA.
- Is our packaging eco-friendly?
- Our sustainable glass vessels can easily be reused in different ways after the candle has been used up and the inside has been cleaned out. Utilize them in your home or recycle the glass.
- Our dust covers are recyclable and compostable.
- We use an eco-alternative to plastic bubble wrap with our GreenWrap, which is 100% recyclable and naturally biodegradable.
- Our crinkle paper is a natural, dye-free kraft color that is 100% recyclable.
- The shipping boxes are also 100% recyclable.
- How long do your candles burn?
- As a rule of thumb, every ounce of wax will burn for 6-7 hours, so our 13 oz candles will burn for approximately 85 hours!
- Can I use more than one discount?
- Only one promo code or reward offer can be used per order.
- Where do you ship?
- We ship to the United States and Canada at this time.
- How much is shipping?
- We offer free shipping on orders of 2 or more candles. For single candles and/or candle accessories, shipping is calculated at checkout based on your location and the weight of the package.