With the proper care, our candles are a wonderful addition to your home -
creating warmth and memorable scents year round.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" for the best burn, a low flame, and exceptional throw
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep top of the candle free of any wick trimmings or debris.
- Never touch or move a burning candle.
- Be sure to keep lit candles in your sight; do not leave a candle unattended.
- Make sure your candle is placed away from other objects.
- Burn a candle for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Before extinguishing the candle, let the top layer of wax fully melt.
- Use a snuffer to put the candle out, to keep from splattering hot wax.
For more frequently asked questions about our candles, visit our FAQs page!